- 30g of Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp of Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp of Natural Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp of Chopped Dark Chocolate (85%)
- ½ tsp of Vanilla Extract
- ¼ tsp of Bicarbonate of Soda
- 1 Egg White/ 1 Linseed Egg***
- ¼ tsp of Sweetener (Stevia)
- In a microwavable cup/mug, combine the protein powder, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Gradually add in your egg white (or linseed egg), vanilla extract and almond milk, stirring until it is fully combined.
- Once the mixture is light and creamy, add any sweetener if you wish and add your chopped dark chocolate pieces.
- Place the cup/mug in your microwave and cook on high in two intervals of 30 seconds or until your cake is cooked.
- Once cooked, allow to cool down for a minute or so.
That’s it, a simple and quick protein snack for when the craving strikes.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)*: Calories: 192 kcal; Fats: 11.9g, [of which Saturates]: 6.2g; Carbohydrates: 5.2g, [of which Sugars]: 4.1g; Protein: 32.5g; Salt: 96mg