Preparation Time: 4 mins | Cooking Time: 2 mins
- 30g of Unflavoured Whey Protein Powder
- 60g of Low-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 180ml of Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 60ml of Water (Boiling)
- 1 cup of Ice (cubed)
- 1 tbsp of Honey
- 1 ½ tsp of Instant Coffee
- ½ tsp of Vanilla Extract
- ¼ tsp of Sweetener (Stevia)
- In a cup/mug, add your water and coffee, mixing until dissolved. Let this sit aside to cool.
- In a blender, add your ice and pulse until it is crushed.
- To the blender, now add your protein powder, almond milk and yogurt. Blend until a nice smooth texture (should look a bit frothy, don’t panic).
- Pour in your coffee mixture and add the honey, sweetener and vanilla.
- Give it another quick blend.
- Pour into a cup/mug off your choice.
That’s it, a flavoursome Frappuccino for those hot summer days. If you want you can add a bit of whipped cream and grate some dark chocolate.
Why not try a few of my other tried and tested flavours…
- Add, 1 tsp of Caramel Extract; or
- 1 tsp of Caramel Extract and ½ tsp of Salt
Green Tea/Matcha Tea
- Substitute Coffee with, 60ml of brewed Green Tea; or
- 1 ½ tsp of Matcha Tea Powder
- Add, 2 tbsp of Natural Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
Strawberries & Cream
- Substitute Coffee with, ½ cup of Strawberries and 1 tbsp of Vanilla Extract; or
- Cheat and add, 60ml of brewed Strawberry Flavoured Tea
- Add, 2 tbsp of Natural Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, 1 ½ tbsp of Peanut Butter and ½ tsp of Caramel Extract
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)*: Calories: 198 kcal; Fats: 5.1g, [of which Saturates]: 2.1g; Carbohydrates: 27.1g, [of which Sugars]: 24.9g; Protein: 28.8g; Salt: 34mg
*Please note that your breakdown may vary depending on the brand of ingredients used.
**Please note that the image used is not a representation of my actual result.