Preparation Time: 15 mins | Cooking Time: 25 mins
- 125g of Low Fat Greek Yogurt
- 120g of Sweetener (Stevia)
- 100g of Dark Chocolate (85%)
- 80g of Natural Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 50g of Plain Wholemeal Flour
- 40g of Dark Chocolate (90%)
- 40g of Golden Caster Sugar
- 2 ¼ tbsp of Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 3 Large Eggs
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C
- In a bowl over boiling water. Melt the chocolate (leave about 40g of the chopped chocolate for later) and mix in your oil, yogurt and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, add your cocoa powder, flour, sweetener and sugar.
- Add your chocolate mixture to the dry ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
- In a bowl, beat your eggs and slowly add it to your new chocolate mixture.
- Mix until smooth.
- Add in your remainder chocolate and fold it into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a ’10 x 10 x 4′ baking tin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Once baked (note that it should wobble slightly like jelly), let it cool.
- Then transfer to the fridge, where it should firm up slightly.
That’s it, an ooey gooey dark chocolate brownie that won’t damage your waistline. If you want you can add a bit of whipped cream and grate some more dark chocolate on top or, warm it slightly in the microwave and top it with some vanilla ice cream and drizzle with some hot fudge syrup.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)*: Calories: 151 kcal; Fats: 9.4g, [of which Saturates]: 4.7g; Carbohydrates: 10.9g, [of which Sugars]: 4.3g; Protein: 5.9g; Salt: 12mg